Hit the ground running with ANZ Travel Money
Whether it’s being able to access your own money with an ANZ Travel Card, having a handy mix of foreign currency or the rewards and security of an ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum card, ANZ Travel Money helps you hit the ground running when you travel with the right mix of cash and cards. ANZ Travel Money is available in-branch, nationwide.
Find a branch
ANZ Travel Card
Lock in your exchange rate before you go
- Load up to 10 currencies on the one card
- $0 transaction fee on purchases1
- Access your own money at over 29 million ATMs and in-store locations worldwide
- Make purchases wherever Visa cards are accepted
- $11 issuance fee refund when you load A$200 or more. Ask in branch (ANZ credit card customers only)2
ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
40,000 Bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer Points3
- Unlimited Qantas Frequent Flyer points earning potential4
- Comprehensive overseas travel and medical insurance at no extra cost5
- Points4 earned automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account every month
ANZ Foreign Cash
A convenient pack of foreign currency
- Make having the right notes to pay with, easy and convenient, when abroad
- Choose from our Cash Packs - a handy pre-selected mix of denominations in a foreign currency6
- Cash Packs available in 5 different currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, NZD and THB
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria. Terms and Conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the Product Disclosure Statement or terms and conditions and the Financial Services Guide (PDF 104kB), which are available by calling 13 16 14 or visiting anz.com, before acquiring any product.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum American Express card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
1. Other fees and charges apply. Please refer to the ANZ Travel Card (Multicurrency) Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 200kB)
2. Travel card issuance fee refund only available to ANZ credit card account holders who apply for a new Travel Card by 30 June 2013. The Travel Card issuance fee will only be refunded on one Travel Card per customer. Minimum load amount of $200 applies. Credit card account holders must mention this offer when picking up their Travel Card in branch to receive the refund.
3. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card by 30 June 2013. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card. The 40,000 bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer points offer applies only once per new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum account. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make your first eligible purchase (excluding cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within ninety days of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer points, which will be credited to your account within three months of your first eligible purchase. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ credit card account before the introductory Bonus Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these Bonus Points. Points and Bonus Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Program Terms and Conditions. An Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card.
4. Points and Bonus Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions. An Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Classic Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited. Some flights may not have Classic Award seats available. To find out more visit qantas.com.au/frequentflyer. The Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Points earn rate that applies to their account.
5. Overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL No. 239545 ("QBE"). Terms, conditions, eligibility criteria, limits and exclusions apply. To activate cover under the overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy, you must meet the eligibility criteria: you must be a permanent resident of Australia, have debited at least $250 worth of eligible overseas travel arrangements to your Platinum card account prior to departing Australia, have a current Platinum card account at the date of any claimable event, have a return ticket to Australia and be 80 years of age or under. Please refer to the ANZ Platinum Cards Insurance booklet - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings which can be obtained at anz.com or by calling 13 13 14 for more information and to decide whether or not this product is right for you. While overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of your overseas travel arrangements purchased on your Platinum Credit Card.
6. ANZ cash sell rate will be applicable for the total value of packs purchased. ANZ Cash Packs are available at ANZ branches with teller services and are subject to stock availability.
Please note: Federal Government legislation requires ANZ to verify the identity of all ANZ Travel Card holders. If you are not already a current ANZ customer, you must complete ANZ's Customer Identification Process.
If you attend an ANZ "Sales Only" or "In Centre" branch, you will need an ANZ account or a credit card that is accepted by ANZ in order to be able to purchase an ANZ Travel Card. For all other locations that sell ANZ Travel Cards, you can use cash.